Wednesday, August 7, 2013

12 weeks post lisfranc surgery X-rays

12 weeks post lisfranc surgery repair X-ray


Yesterday I met with  my surgeon for my three month post lisfranc surgery appointment.  It was depressing to learn that I have 3 more months of recovery until I can walk comfortably again.

The good news is that the current X-rays show that I don't have any stress fractures.





12 weeks post lisfranc surgery X-ray outside left side view

The X-rays also show that my joints are starting to fuse the way they are supposed to at this point in recovery.  My surgeon showed me my current X-rays and compared them to the ones taken 6 weeks ago:





12 Weeks post lisfranc repair X-Ray.  You can clearly see the joints around the prosthetic starting to fuse.

6 weeks post lisfranc surgery repair X-ray.  Joints have not started to fuse.



No comments:

Post a Comment