Monday, August 12, 2013

Post lisfranc land physical therapy exercises next stage

These are my newest and more challenging exercises given to me by my physical therapist. (12 weeks after lisfranc surgery repair.) All of them are a HUGE challenge for me which is fantastic.   I am not able to do the heel raises yet because it is still too painful.

I am posting these exercises, because some of you have expressed an interest in them.  These exercises were tailored made for my current recovery needs. Please check with your own physical therapist, physician or surgeon before doing any of these exercises  as your limitations my be different from mine.

12 weeks post lisfranc surgery physical therapy land exercises.
Please check with your own surgeon, therapist or physician before doing any of these exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment