Friday, June 7, 2013

4 weeks following lisfranc surgery






Week 4 following lisfranc surgery


Here is what my foot looks like 4 weeks after my lisfranc surgery.  The swelling is down and the incision is almost healed.
Image

Image

There is still a little bruising and ankle swelling on the right side:

Image

 My foot still turns bright red and gets warm and swells when it is not elevated for any length of time.  And my big toe is still numb to the touch and throbs with pain, especially at night.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog. Definitely is comforting to read. I'm 3 weeks post op and went to the emergency room because my foot was so purple. Apparently it's normal:0

    ReplyDelete


















  2. Smiles I must say your posts are interesting and lovely,
    So few months ago, I used to suffer from HSV-1/2, I was researching permanent remedies for this type of infection and I stumbled upon dr ogbekhilu who I eventually got the herbs remedies from. I actually did series of lab tests after the the treatment, of which came out to be negative and I was confirmed cured. I have stopped patronizing the pharmacy for suppression medicine e.g (acyclovir) which usually sucks off my savings on a regular basis.
    Dr ogbekhilu company is 100% Tested and trusted. They also deal in legit cure products for: chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis. Diabetes. HPV Infections ETC
    Info: drogbekhiluherbalhome@gmail.com .

    Https://drogbekhiluherbal.simdif.com

























































    .

    ReplyDelete