Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Lisfranc surgical plates




New lisfranc surgical plates


I am now 3 weeks post surgery and have been curious about the plate my surgeon put into my foot since most of the lisfranc surgery pictures on the web didn’t look at all like mine. Most of the pictures  I could find were of various horizontal plates and elongated screws placed at different angles.  I didn’t find any pictures with a square plate like mine. I also noted that  several lisfranc surgery pictures showed more than one incision on top of the foot.
Yesterday I found a manufacturer of the square plates and discovered this is a newer concept in lisfranc surgery.  Here is the the website in case you want to check it out:
I have only one incision on top of my foot and the plate my surgeon inserted will never have to be removed, so there will be no need for a second operation. am very fortunate to not only have found my surgeon, but that he is on the cutting edge of lisfranc surgery.

1 comment:

  1. Smiles I must say your posts are interesting and lovely,
    So few months ago, I used to suffer from HSV-1/2, I was researching permanent remedies for this type of infection and I stumbled upon dr ogbekhilu who I eventually got the herbs remedies from. I actually did series of lab tests after the the treatment, of which came out to be negative and I was confirmed cured. I have stopped patronizing the pharmacy for suppression medicine e.g (acyclovir) which usually sucks off my savings on a regular basis.
    Dr ogbekhilu company is 100% Tested and trusted. They also deal in legit cure products for: chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis. Diabetes. HPV Infections ETC
    Info: drogbekhiluherbalhome@gmail.com .

    Https://drogbekhiluherbal.simdif.com

    ReplyDelete